Supreme Pepperoni Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (14.5 oz) Pillsbury’s Best™ refrigerated classic crust pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) sliced pepperoni
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F for nonstick sheet pan (425°F for all other pan types).
- Move oven rack to low position.
- Unroll dough with oven-safe parchment paper* on baking sheet. *Nonstick parchment paper will brown during baking.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over dough (on parchment paper).
- Top with mushrooms, red onion, bell pepper and cheese.
- Top with pepperoni.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
A recipe from Pillsbury