Speedy Skillet Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- Pinch of dried red pepper flakes
- 1 (28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 large fresh basil sprigs, plus torn leaves for garnish
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. coarse kosher salt (preferably Diamond Crystal)
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat the oven to 450°F with a rack in the center.
- Heat the oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat until shimmering, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring, until it darkens slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the red pepper flakes, crushed tomatoes, basil sprigs, sugar, and 1 cup water.
- Season with the salt and black pepper and increase the heat slightly to bring to a boil.
A recipe from Epicurious
Printed from Flyers-Online.com