Smothered Fingers and Toes Recipe
- 1 bag (32 oz) frozen potato nuggets
- 1 package (26 oz) frozen crispy French-fried potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef round
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ 25% less-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 container (1 lb) refrigerated white cheese dip
- 1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line 2 (17x12-inch) half-sheet pans with foil. On separate pans, bake potato nuggets and French-fried potatoes as directed on packages.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Place potato nuggets and fries on serving platter; toss together. Spoon beef evenly over nugget mixture.
- Microwave cheese dip as directed on container. Spoon cheese dip over beef. Top with tomatoes and cilantro. Serve immediately.
Holidays & Entertaining
A recipe from Pillsbury