Smoky Asparagus with Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. adobo sauce from a can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 ear corn on the cob, husks and silk removed
- 1/2 small red pepper
- 1/4 small red onion
- 2 lb. (900 g) fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, divided
- 1/4 cup Kraft Italian Zesty Lime Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Cracker Barrel Crumbled Feta Cheese
| ||PREP TIME
6 servings, 1/6 recipe each
- 1. Heat grill pan on medium-high heat. Meanwhile, mix sour cream, lime juice, adobo sauce and 1 Tbsp. cilantro until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. Place corn, pepper and onion in hot grill pan. Add enough asparagus spears to fit in single layer on bottom of pan.
- Brush vegetables in pan evenly with half the dressing. Grill 8 to 10 min. or until corn and asparagus are softened and lightly browned, turning occasionally.
- Remove corn and cooked asparagus from pan. Add remaining asparagus to peppers and onions in pan; brush asparagus with remaining dressing.
- Cook 8 to 10 min. or until all vegetables are softened, turning occasionally. Remove vegetables from pan; cool slightly.
- 3. Cut kernels off corn cob; place kernels in medium bowl. Chop red pepper and onion. Add to corn; mix lightly.
- 4. Place asparagus on platter; drizzle with sour cream mixture. Top with corn mixture, cheese and remaining cilantro.
A recipe from Kraft