Slow-Cooker Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pint cream
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (sliced)
- 2 overflowing cups broccoli florets (or one package Cascadian Farm frozen brocoli florets)
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated fresh fettuccine noodles
| ||PREP TIME
- Put the garlic and oil into the slow cooker and turn it on high.
- Let the garlic sit 40 minutes until it looks like it’s starting to brown
- Add in the chicken and cream and let it go another 40 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and noodles and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook 30 minutes or until it begins to simmer.
A recipe from Tablespoon