Sheet-Pan Roasted Summer Vegetables Recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1-inch slices (3 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, cut lengthwise in half, then cut crosswise into 1-inch slices (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch wedges (2 cups)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup Progresso™ plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- On sheet pan, combine zucchini, summer squash, bell pepper, onion and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the oil, 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper; toss until vegetables are coated.
- Roast uncovered 25 to 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until vegetables are tender and just start to brown.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Place garlic in small bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet; heat over medium heat.
- Add bread crumbs; stir to coat. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Spoon into bowl with garlic.
- Add lemon zest and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir to mix. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture and basil over roasted vegetables.
A recipe from Betty Crocker