Sausage Mushroom Pizza Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 oz bulk Italian sausage
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms (3 oz)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package Pillsbury’s Best™ refrigerated classic crust pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce (from 15-oz can)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F for nonstick sheet pan (425°F for all other pan types). Place oven rack in low position.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add sausage, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer to small bowl.
- Add mushrooms and salt to drippings in skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened and browned.
- Stir in garlic; remove from heat.
- Unroll dough with oven-safe parchment paper onto ungreased large cookie sheet (dough bakes on paper).
- Nonstick parchment paper will brown during baking. Spread tomato sauce evenly over dough.
- Top with mushroom mixture. Top with sausage, red onion and cheese.
- Bake 17 to 22 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown. Top with basil.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com