Roasted beet salad with tahini dressing Recipe
- 1 kg baby red and yellow beets
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp flaked Maldon sea salt
| ||PREP TIME
- POSITION rack in centre of oven and preheat to 400F.
- Arrange red beets in 1 layer on a large piece of foil, then wrap.
- Repeat with yellow beets.
- Place foil packets on baking sheet. Roast until fork-tender, 30 to 35 min.
- Carefully open foil packets and let stand until cool enough to handle, 10 to 15 min.
- Remove peel, cut each beet in half and arrange beets on a platter.
- WHISK tahini with 3 tbsp water and lemon juice.
- Drizzle over beets.
- SPRINKLE with parsley, lemon zest and sea salt.
- Squeeze more lemon juice over salad, if desired.
A recipe from Chatelaine
Printed from Flyers-Online.com