Chicken and Bacon Ranch Pizza Recipe
- 1 can (11 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 packages (6 oz each) refrigerated cooked Italian-style chicken breast strips, chopped
- 4 slices crisply cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 large plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Spread ranch dressing evenly over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com