Pizza for "the boys" by Christian Bégin Recipe
- About 45 mL (3 tbsp.) olive oil (enough for cooking and for brushing pizza crust)
- 1 Pork Shop Jack dry sausage, sliced into rounds
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) butter
- 1 large Spanish onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 store-bought pizza shell
- 125 mL (½ cup) crème fraîche or sour cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) store-bought garlic purée
- To taste, salt
- and freshly ground pepper
- 60 mL (¼ cup) chopped parsley
- 7 oz. (200 g) Comtomme cheese, cut into thin slices
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Pour a few drops of oil into a skillet over medium heat, add the sausage rounds and fry, stirring regularly, until cooked but not too crispy.
- Set aside.
- Heat the butter in the same skillet and caramelize the onion strips over medium heat for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the pizza shell on a large, lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Brush on a thin coating of olive oil.
- Place the crème fraîche in a small bowl, add garlic purée, season and mix well.
- Spread the seasoned cream over the pizza shell.
- Top with the caramelized onion and sausage and sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately!
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com