Pesto Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 c panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 c grated parmesan
- 1/4 c basil pesto fresh or store-bought
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
about 16 large meatballs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine ground chicken, shallot, breadcrumbs, parmesan, pesto, egg, salt and pepper.
- Using a spatula or your hands, mix until combined.
- Roll mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place onto prepared baking sheet and lightly spray with oil (I prefer using pure avocado oil).
- Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite pasta dish or steamed veggies.
A recipe from life made simple bakes