One-Pot Chicken-Bacon-Chipotle Alfredo Recipe
- 1 box (5.9 oz) Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad™ chipotle ranch pasta salad mix
- 1 1/2 cups Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grilled chicken strips
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
| ||PREP TIME
- Place Suddenly Salad™ pasta and spice packet in a large pot with broth, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese and chicken strips.
- Cover and cook on stovetop over medium-high heat.
- Stir constantly, cooking for 12-15 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in bacon.
- Garnish with parsley.
A recipe from Tablespoon