One-Pot Cheesy Barbecue Chicken Rigatoni Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (9 oz)
- 2 3/4 cups Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oil in deep 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken, bacon, 1/4 cup of the onion and the garlic in oil 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and chicken broth; heat to boiling.
- Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce and the cheese.
- Continue cooking 1 minute to melt cheese.
- Serve topped with remaining 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup barbecue sauce drizzled over top, and cilantro.
A recipe from Betty Crocker