Mini Crab Sandwiches Recipe
- 12 slider buns
- 2 cans (120 g each) chunk crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- 1 Tbsp. Heinz Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. seafood seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, quartered
| ||PREP TIME
6 servings, 2 mini sandwiches each
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Cut buns horizontally in half; place, cut sides up, on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 min.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except lettuce.
- Fill buns with lettuce and crabmeat mixture just before serving.
A recipe from Kraft Canada