Mediterranean Frittata Recipe
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 3 small potatoes, grated
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- To taste, salt and pepper
- 375 mL (1½ cups) frozen spinach, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 250 mL (1 cup) milk
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) dried oregano
- 250 mL (1 cup) cheddar cheese, grated (about 100 g)
- 1 italian tomato, sliced
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Heat oil in a skillet and sauté potatoes and the onion until potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste and then place mixture in the bottom of an ovenproof pie plate.
- Place spinach in a small bowl and thaw for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Set aside.
- Use a fork to beat the eggs and milk together in a large bowl.
- Add the oregano, cheese, and spinach.
- Mix well and then pour the mixture over the potatoes.
- Top the frittata with tomato slices.
- Bake in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com