Loaded Tater Tot Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube refrigerated Pillsbury™ refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/3-1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups frozen tater tots (can use Cascadian Farm™ Spud Puppies™ frozen organic crispy golden potatoes)
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce, heated
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a non-stick or lined baking sheet and form into a rectangle or desired shape.
- Spread the ranch dressing over the crust, leaving about 1/4 inch space from the edges.
- Sprinkle with onion, cheese and bacon bits and dot with tater tots.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately drizzle with nacho cheese sauce.
- Serve hot.
A recipe from Tablespoon