Loaded Pierogi Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 boxes pierogis, flavor of your choice
- butter for saute
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 kosher dill pickles, sliced
- ½ red onion, chopped
- handful dill, chopped
- bunch of chives, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 Tablespoons white truffle oil (Optional, use more olive oil in its place if you do not have this.)
| ||PREP TIME
2 - 4
- Make dressing by whisking all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute pierogis in batches in a skillet with butter until golden.
- Remove to a plate to cool a bit.
- In a large bowl, combine all the pierogis.
- Top with bacon,pickles, eggs, onion, dill, chives, scallions.
- Pour on dressing and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve warm or chilled.
A recipe from hugs and cookies xoxo