Instant Pot™ Ratatouille Pasta Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped yellow onions
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut in 1-inch squares
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/2-inch slices (2 cups)
- 1/2 small eggplant, quartered lengthwise and cut in 1/2-inch slices (2 cups)
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) Muir Glen™ organic crushed tomatoes with basil, undrained
- 2 cups Progresso™ vegetable broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 12 oz uncooked farfalle pasta (4 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
| ||PREP TIME
- On 6-quart Instant Pot™, select SAUTE; adjust to normal. Heat oil in insert.
- Add onions, bell peppers, herbes de provence and salt; cook 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened.
- Stir in zucchini, eggplant and garlic. Select CANCEL.
- Stir in tomatoes and broth, then pasta. Secure lid; set pressure valve to SEALING. Select MANUAL; cook on high pressure 7 minutes.
- Select CANCEL. Set pressure valve to VENTING to quick-release pressure.
- Immediately stir mixture 1 to 2 minutes or until pasta is completely separated. Pasta will appear to be stuck together but will separate while stirring.
- Top with cheese and herbs.
A recipe from Betty Crocker