Grilled Chicken Recipe
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1½ tsps ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Fiery Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1½ tbs. cilantro
- 3 pounds boneless Chicken breasts
| ||PREP TIME
- Combine the oil, juice, and seasonings.
- Place the Chicken in a glass or ceramic dish, pour the marinade over the Chicken, and cover.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- Grill the breasts for about 12 minutes on each side.
A recipe from stl cooks