Grilled Bourbon Bacon Burgers Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ Chopped Green Chiles
- 2 tablespoon bacon bits
- 4 teaspoon bourbon
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 thick slices aged white cheddar cheese (or more if you're cutting narrow slices)
- 4 onion buns
- 8 slices romaine lettuce, sliced into equal pieces for each burger
- 1 pinch coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- In a large bowl combine the beef, chiles, bourbon, bacon bits, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hands until well combined, then form four equal patties.
- You can either marinate these in the fridge for a few hours, or start grilling immediately.
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high and grill burgers until cooked through, or your desired doneness.
- Once you flip the burgers, add the cheese so that it melts in the grilling process.
- Grill the buns as well until you get good grill marks.
- In the meantime, render your bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until nice and crisp.
- Transfer to a plate and pat dry.
- Break in half so that you have a few pieces for each burger.
- Serve burgers garnished with bacon and crisp romaine lettuce!
A recipe from Tablespoon
Printed from Flyers-Online.com