Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste,
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/2 cup CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat broiler to high. In a large, ovenproof non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken all over with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook chicken for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown; transfer to a plate.
- Stir soup and broth into the same skillet; bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to skillet and cover with sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss mozzarella cheese with Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over chicken.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley just before serving.
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com