Easy lemon pasta Recipe
- 450 g bucatini or linguine pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups grated pecorino or romano cheese, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped parsley
| ||PREP TIME
- COOK pasta following package directions.
- Drain and set aside, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid.
- MELT butter with oil in a large frying pan over medium.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Add pepper flakes and lemon zest and cook, stirring, for 30 sec.
- Stir in reserved cooking liquid.
- ADD pasta, lemon juice, cheese and salt, tossing well to coat.
- Add parsley and toss. Serve with shaved pecorino.
A recipe from Chatelaine
Printed from Flyers-Online.com