Slow-Cooker Country Style Pork Ribs Recipe
- 3 lb country-style pork loin ribs
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
| ||PREP TIME
- Spray 4- to 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place ribs in slow cooker. In medium bowl, mix all remaining ingredients. Pour over ribs.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 9 to 10 hours.
A recipe from Betty Crocker