Easy Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package tri-color rotini pasta
- carrots, sliced
- cauliflower, cut into bite-sized florets
- broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 each red, orange, yellow bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- black olives, sliced
- parmesan cheese
- up to 1 bottle/recipe of your favorite italian dressing
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook pasta to al dente in boiling water according to package directions. drain.
- Rinse until cold water to stop cooking and to cool. drain again.
- Prep all the vegetables.
- Combine everything into a large bowl and add italian dressing to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours before serving. enjoy!
A recipe from live craft eat