Easy Crescent Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
- In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth.
- Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
A recipe from Pillsbury