Easy Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced into cubes
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- 1-2 tsp. salt
| ||PREP TIME
about 8 cups total
- In a dutch oven pot (or heavy pot), heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add cut up butternut squash and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil then cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until squash is softened.
- Carefully pour entire contents of pot into blender (I use my Vitamix). Add salt.
- Carefully blend until smooth. Serve in bowls with thyme if desired. Enjoy!
A recipe from yummy healthy easy