Easy Baked Chicken and Potato Dinner Recipe
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 3 medium russet or Idaho baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, cut into 1x1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts on pan. Place potatoes, bell pepper and onion on pan with chicken.
- Pour melted margarine over chicken and vegetables. In small bowl, combine cheese, garlic powder and paprika; sprinkle over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake at 400°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F); stirring vegetables once halfway through cooking.
A recipe from Pillsbury