Crispy Fish Sticks with Creamy Lemon-Herb Dip Recipe
1 lb. (450 g) tilapia fillets
1 Tbsp. water
1 pouch Shake'N Bake Extra Crispy Original Coating Mix
2 Tbsp. Miracle Whip Original Spread
2 Tbsp. plain low fat Greek-style yogurt
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
YIELD 4 servings, 1/4 recipe (144 g) each
1. Cut fish into 3x1-inch strips. Whisk egg and water in shallow dish until blended. Cover baking sheet with parchment.
2. Dip fish, 1 strip at a time, in egg mixture, then place in shaker bag with coating mix; shake until evenly coated. Place on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
4. Meanwhile, cut lemon in half. Grate enough zest, then squeeze enough juice from 1 lemon half to measure 1 tsp. of each; mix with Miracle Whip, yogurt and parsley. Cut remaining lemon half into 4 wedges, then cut each wedge crosswise in half.
5. Serve fish with Miracle Whip mixture and lemon pieces.