Chicken Fried Rice with Cilantro Recipe
- 1/3 cup Kraft Asian Sesame Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) lean ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 2-2/3 cups cooked long-grain white rice , cooled
- 4 green onions , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
| ||PREP TIME
4 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each
- Mix dressing and soy sauce until blended.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet or wok on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 min. or until no longer pink.
- Add ginger and garlic; cook and stir 1 min.
- Add eggs; cook on medium heat 1 min. or just until set, stirring occasionally.
- Add dressing mixture, rice and onions; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through.
- Top with cilantro.
A recipe from Kraft Canada