Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Pizza Sticks Recipe
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon (about 4 slices)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions (8 medium)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- Additional ranch dressing for dipping
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet; press dough out into 13x10-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over dough.
- Sprinkle chicken, bacon and half of the green onions over dressing in even layers.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned and cheese in center is bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining half of green onions.
- Cool slightly.
- Cut into about 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
- Serve with additional dressing for dipping.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com