Chicken and Basil Boursin Sandwich Recipe
- 1 package old fashioned shaved smoked chicken breast
- ½ package Boursin bouquet of basil & chive cheese
- ½ tbsp. (7.5 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. (7.5 ml) olive oil
- 1 large yellow tomato, cut into thin slices.
- 2 tomato Berber breads
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- Salt and pepper
| ||PREP TIME
- Whisk the balsamic vinegar and olive oil together to make vinaigrette and brush on the tomato slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cut the Berber breads in 2 and toast lightly.
- Spread the bases of the breads with the Boursin bouquet of basil & chive cheese and lay the tomato slices on top overlapping them slightly.
- Fold the shaved chicken breast slices in 4 and place on top of the tomato slices.
- Garnish with cucumber slices, close the sandwich and serve immediately.
A recipe from Olymel
Printed from Flyers-Online.com