Cheesy Chicken and Cauliflower Tacos Recipe
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 4 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Cauliflower Soup
- 1/2 cup CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 8 hard taco shells
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oil in a large, nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Crumble in the ground chicken; season as desired and sprinkle in the chili powder.
- Cook, stirring and breaking up with a spoon, for 7 minutes or until browned. Stir in the cauliflower and tomato paste.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in soup and broth; bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fill taco shells with chicken mixture. Garnish with Cheddar and your favourite taco toppings.
A recipe from Campbells
Printed from Flyers-Online.com