Cheesy au Gratin Potato Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 box (6.2 oz) Betty Crocker™ Ultimate au gratin potatoes
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup Yoplait® Greek 100 plain yogurt (from 2-lb container)
- Sliced green onions, if desired
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Make potatoes as directed on box except omit butter and milk. Stir in salsa and eggs. Divide mixture evenly among muffin cups, about 1/3 cup each.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; carefully remove from muffin cups. Top cupcakes with yogurt; sprinkle with onions.
A recipe from Betty Crocker