Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, and Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe
- 1 lb Pizza dough
- 3 Tbsp + 1 Tbsp Olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp Salt
- 10 oz Brussels sprouts, shredded
- 5 oz Mozzarella cheese, fresh, thinly sliced
- 10 strips Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 oz Goat cheese, crumbled
| ||PREP TIME
4 (2 pizzas)
- Make dough or, if using store-bought dough, let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. (If using a pizza stone, place it in the oven as it heats up.)
- Divide dough in half. Stretch dough out into a circle on a piece of parchment paper. (If you’re not using a pizza stone, stretch dough out onto a baking sheet brushed with some oil.)
- Pre-bake each pizza by baking in the heated oven for 3 minutes. (This will help the dough to firm up and prevent it from becoming soggy when you add toppings.)
- Make garlic oil by whisking together first portion of olive oil, garlic, and salt.
- Toss brussels sprouts with second portion of olive oil.
- Brush garlic oil on the top of each pizza crust.
- Top pizzas with mozzarella cheese, brussels sprouts, bacon, and crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake pizzas until mozzarella is melted and crust is golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
A recipe from in quiring chef