Brown Rice and Chicken Lettuce Cups Recipe
- 2 cups dry instant brown rice
- 2 cups PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa, divided
- 12 each large boston lettuce leaves
- 1 each ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded beets
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 01 each green onions, thinly sliced
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook instant rice according to package directions.
- Toss rice with 3/4 cup (175 mL) salsa.
- Divide evenly among lettuce leaves.
- Top with avocado, shredded chicken, carrots, beets, cucumber and green onions.
- Spoon remaining salsa over top
A recipe from Campbells