Broccoli Salad with Bacon Raisins and Cheese Recipe
- 1 head broccoli, with leaves trimmed off
- 6 to 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar, cut into very small chunks
- 3/4 cup or less mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
| ||PREP TIME
How to make broccoli salad
- Wash the broccoli head. Cut the broccoli head into flowerets and small bite-size pieces. Wash them thoroughly again. Dry on paper towels.
- Add clean and dry broccoli pieces into a large mixing bowl. Add crumbled bacon, chopped onions, raisins, cranberries and sliced Cheddar cheese.
How to make creamy salad dressing
- In a separate small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, white vinegar, and sugar and whisk until well-combined.
- Add the desired amount of this salad dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
A recipe from