Beef Taco Tortilla Soup Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 packet (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (15 oz) Muir Glen™ Organic Diced Tomatoes Fire Roasted
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1 can (7 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup rinsed and cleaned canned black beans
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
| ||PREP TIME
- In a large soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, brown the ground beef, breaking meat up as it cooks.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Continue cooking until beef is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Drain liquid from pan.
- Add the taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn, chiles, beans, cilantro and chicken broth to the pot and stir to combine.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with crumbled tortilla chips and grated cheese.
A recipe from Tablespoon
Printed from Flyers-Online.com