Barbecued Asian-style tofu Recipe
- 1 package (100 g) snow pea shoots (or other shoots)
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) diced red pepper
- 45 mL (3 tbsp.) sodium-reduced tamari sauce
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) Compliments olive oil
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) toasted sesame oil
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp.) freshly grated ginger
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) Compliments Honey
- 1 package (454 g / 16 oz.) plain firm tofu
| ||PREP TIME
- Mix together the tamari sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and honey in a shallow dish.
- Cut tofu into four slices widthwise (for wide slices).
- Place tofu in marinade and coat well.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Place tofu slices on pre-oiled barbecue grill.
- Cook about 5 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Garnish with snow pea shoots, coriander, and diced red pepper, and serve with basmati rice.
A recipe from Iga
Printed from Flyers-Online.com