Bacon Avocado Caprese Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Pasta Salad™ Caesar
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup drained fresh mozzarella cheese pearls
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula leaves
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from salad box), oil, water and balsamic vinegar.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Add drained pasta, basil, tomatoes, mozzarella pearls, arugula, bacon and avocado to balsamic vinegar mixture; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
A recipe from Betty Crocker