Bacon Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- 1 package Pillsbury’s Best™ refrigerated classic crust pizza dough
- ½ cup Alfredo pasta sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped cooked bacon
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Place oven rack in low position. Unroll dough with oven-safe parchment paper onto ungreased large cookie sheet (dough bakes right on the paper).
- Use an offset spatula or spoon to spread Alfredo sauce evenly over dough. Top evenly with green onion (white parts) and garlic.
- Add on the spinach, cheese and bacon and spread evenly.
- Bake 16 to 21 minutes or until crust is golden brown (mine was perfectly cooked at 20 minutes). Top with green onion (green parts). Serve hot!
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes