Avocado BLT Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 pound pasta (I used medium shells)
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 cups (6 oz.) baby spinach
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 Cup GoAvo Avocado Spread
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
| ||PREP TIME
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water according to directions on the box - don't over-cook it as you don't want mushy pasta.
- Drain pasta and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crispy and then set on paper towels to drain. When it is cool, crumble the bacon.
- Stir the GoAvo spread with the lime juice in a small bowl. I find this keeps the vibrant green color lasting a bit longer.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large serving bowl, toss in the GoAvo dressing right before serving and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
A recipe from Wishes n Dishes