5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Balsamic Chicken Recipe
- 2 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 12)
- 1 1/4 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped
| ||PREP TIME
- Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken thighs in slow cooker, layering if necessary.
- Top with 1/2 cup of the dressing, and sprinkle with garlic; refrigerate remaining dressing for later.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- Remove chicken to rimmed serving dish, and discard cooking liquid.
- To serve, drizzle remaining 3/4 cup dressing over chicken; top with tomatoes and basil.
A recipe from Pillsbury