'Be my Valentine' cookies Recipe
- 200g Taste the Difference raisins nuts & honey granola
- 50g Taste the Difference whole rolled porridge oats
- 50g raisins
- 65g acacia squeezy honey
- 100g butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 medium egg
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2-3 Tbsp No.1 Kombucha Ginger & Turmeric
- 50g icing sugar
| ||PREP TIME
18 small cookies
- Blitz 50g of the granola until a flour-like texture has formed. Add this to a bowl with the softened butter, vanilla bean paste and honey. Lightly cream until just combined.
- Using clean hands, roll the cookie dough mix into balls about the size of a pingpong ball; you should get about 18. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 4. Place the cookie dough balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Press each ball down to give a rounded shape – these cookies wont spread much, so it helps to shape them at this stage.
- Bake cookies in 2-3 batches in the middle of the oven for 12-16 minutes.
- Whilst the cookies are baking, prepare the icing. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl then carefully pour in about 2 tbsp of the kombucha.
- You'll want a thick pourable consistency. Add up to another tablespoon if it needs to be a little thinner.
- Check the cookies at the 12 minute point. When they're lightly golden around the edges, with a slight give in the middle, they're done.
- Once the cookies are cool, drizzle over the icing in a zigzag pattern freehand or using an icing bag.
DessertsHolidays & Entertaining
A recipe from sainsburys
You also might like:
stuck on sweet
Printed from Flyers-Online.com