Capital Plumbing and Heating was founded in 2001 in Edmonton, Alberta, and our main office is still located there.
We proudly serve Edmonton and surrounding areas.
We became a member of Plumber’s Success International in 2008 and are committed to providing our clients with the absolute best plumbing Edmonton has to offer because you deserve nothing less.
Our company’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction ensures that:
- When you call you will always be greeted by a real person, even on after-hours emergency calls.
- The technician or plumber who comes to your home will be drug tested, background checked, licensed, insured, and fully bonded.
- You will be provided a StraightForward ™ price before we start the work so that you know exactly what the entire repair or replacement process consists of. If the repair or replacement takes longer than we have estimated or we have to go to a supplier to get a part you do not pay any extra charges. There are no “time and a half” overtime charges as your repair and replacement fees are the same no matter when we help you fix your problem.
- All of our team members are regularly trained so they can provide you with the best level of care and repair options during the entire experience.
- We guarantee that our technicians will not swear or smoke in your home, will wear shoe covers to protect your home, and will clean up before we leave.
- Our technicians and plumbers also have access to the most updated technical training available and the most state-of-the-art repair equipment to complete your plumbing, air conditioning and furnace repairs.