1. Cook turkey in medium skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat until done, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta sauce; cook on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
2. Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan, pesto and 1/2 cup mozzarella.
3. Place zucchini in large resealable plastic bag. Add corn starch; seal bag. Shake bag gently to evenly coat zucchini with corn starch.
4. Spread 1/3 cup pasta sauce mixture onto bottom of 9x5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of 1/4 each of the zucchini and remaining pasta sauce mixture, then 1/3 of the cottage cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining zucchini slices and pasta sauce mixture.
5. Bake 30 min. Top with remaining mozzarella; bake 10 min. or until lasagna is heated through and mozzarella is melted. Remove from oven. Let stand 15 min. before cutting to serve.