YUMMY CHEESY ARTICHOKE DIP Recipe
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 small can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 8oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
| ||PREP TIME
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour into a glass pie plate and bake at 350 for 25 minutes. (broil for an extra 1-2 minutes, watching carefully, until it begins to brown on top, if desired.)
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers. yum!
A recipe from live craft eat