Two-Step Crispy Brussels Sprouts Au Gratin Recipe
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) chopped fresh savory or thyme
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb (681 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered (or halved if small)
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives or green onion tops
| ||PREP TIME
- In large bowl, combine soup, milk, flour, lemon juice, savory, garlic powder, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add Brussels sprouts; toss to coat. Scrape into 2.5 qt (2.35 L) casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in 450°F (230°C) for 25 minutes until golden and sprouts are tender-crisp.
- Sprinkle with chives. Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
A recipe from campbells