Tuscan Chicken with Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium shallot, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carton Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked to package directions
| ||PREP TIME
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat 1 tbsp oil over medium.
- Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until browned.
- Flip over and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Add remaining oil, shallot and garlic to the pan.
- Sauté for 1-2 minutes over medium heat or until starting to soften.
- Pour in broth and scrape up any brown bits from the pan.
- Increase heat to high.
- Bring to boil and reduce by half, roughly 8-12 minutes.
- Add the cream and sundried tomatoes.
- Bring back to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens.
- Stir in spinach, cherry tomatoes and Parmesan; cook until the spinach is wilted and sauce is thick enough to coat the pasta.
- Combine sauce with prepared pasta and stir well to coat; allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice chicken cutlets into strips.
- Portion pasta into serving bowls and serve topped with chicken and extra Parmesan.
A recipe from Campbells