Three Cheese Strata with Ham Recipe
- 14 ounces onion rolls, cubed (homemade or from the supermarket)
- 3 ounces cubed country ham or ham
- 2 ounces shredded Swiss, Gruyere, or Comte cheese
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces grated Parmigiana Reggiano cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups 2% reduced fat milk
| ||PREP TIME
- Preheat oven to 375F. Butter a 9-inch deep- dish pie plate. 2. Place cubed rolls in pan. Top with ham and cheeses.
- Combine eggs, mustard and milk; whisk well. Pour over roll mixture.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes, until set and puffed. Let cool 10 minutes.
A recipe from Relish