Tex-Mex Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 3 cups uncooked gluten-free brown rice penne
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Traditional chicken cheese enchilada flavor soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free shredded Mexican cheese blend
| ||PREP TIME
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, heat soup and milk to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in cheeses until melted.
- Stir in pasta. Spoon into casserole
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Refrigerate leftovers.
A recipe from Pillsbury
Printed from Flyers-Online.com